Getting a Lower Body Lift – What to Expect
Sagging appearance in the lower body is caused by aging, severe weight loss, or weight changes. This might make a person feel uneasy about their body. Because it is an unpleasant and unappealing figure. Some elements can make a person feel anxious. Their bottom body includes having little fat layers in the thighs and abdomen. The body’s skin hangs and hinders movement. It causes a lack of self-assurance. A lower body lift treatment in Dubai can assist by addressing these difficulties. By contouring and tightening the troublesome areas. This surgery sculpts and tightens the abdomen, hips, outer and inner thighs, and back of the thighs. It is a cosmetic surgery used to remove drooping skin.
What Is The Aim Of The Treatment?
Lower body lift surgery, also known as “belt lipectomy,” is a plastic surgery technique. That removes excess fat and sagging skin to improve your body’s shape and tone. When it happens for a long period. The skin can lose its elasticity and become sagging. This does not return to its pre-weight gain state on its own. Individuals who have lost weight through diet and exercise. That makes for thick skin folds in various body locations. It removes such skin folds, as well as cellulite and fat. It works in the face, belly, thighs, buttocks, breasts, and arms. The treatment is effective in achieving the following aims:
- Lower body sculpting includes the abdomen, buttocks, hips, waistline, and thighs.
- Reposition the skin’s underlying tissues.
- Tighten your skin.
Options For Lower Body Lift Techniques
There are many procedures that can enhance your belly shape. But lower body lifts treatment is more effective to achieve the best results. These are some examples:
- Liposuction: This technique involves suctioning extra body fat. It extracts from the belly of the body. The treatment is effective for the bottom of the body.
- Fat transfer: It is used to replace lost volume in places such as the buttocks and breasts. For a more pleasing body contour. This can be paired with any of the body contouring and lifting operations.
- Abdominoplasty and thigh lift: Both are important lifting treatments. They reshape the abdomen during a lower-body lift treatment.
Who Are The Candidates?
Although a lower body lift process is simple. It is critical to assess the proper level of intervention. Whether surgical or non-surgical. A skilled and expert plastic surgeon must perform the treatment. To check the suitability of the procedure must visit an expert. The potential applicant must fit into the following conditions:
- Applicants must quit smoking or limit smoking.
- If applicants lost weight.
- The skin on the bottom side of the body is loose.
- Applicant must not be taking other surgical procedures.
- You’ve lost a lot of weight, leaving your skin lax and sagging.
- You have extra fat in your lower body.
- You have extra skin tissues in your lower body.
- You are close to your ideal weight.
- You do not have a long-term medical problem.
- You must expect real outcomes from the procedure.
What Are The Preparations For The Treatment?
Before the procedure, your surgeon will discuss the body lift with you. They will tell you about the benefits and potential risks of the process. They will examine your existing prescriptions and ask about your medical problems. The usage of drug allergies, cigarettes, alcohol, and drugs. You will also be assessed for any existing conditions and health. Your surgeon could:
- The applicant must collect the recommended reports through lab tests.
- The expert will recommend medicines according to your condition.
- You should stop smoking a few days before the body treatment.
- Stop taking some vitamins, NSAIDs, and medications known to cause bleeding.
What happens during the procedure?
Here’s what to expect if belt lipectomy surgery is right for you:
- While you’re standing, your surgeon draws lines around your torso using a marker.
- This assists them in determining the ideal location for the incisions.
- You are given general anesthesia, which is a cocktail of drugs that puts you to sleep.
- Your surgeon makes an incision all the way around your torso.
- They cut away an apron of extra skin.
- They may also tighten the muscles, and will raise and reposition the residual tissue.
- It helps to get a smooth, toned appearance.
- They close the incisions with stitches, skin adhesives, and clips.
- Drains are inserted before proceeding with the surgery.
What Is The Aftercare Of The Procedure?
The expert will give you a list of instructions before the surgery. A list of instructions follows the procedure.
- Rest well for at least two weeks.
- Applicant must avoid any strenuous activity.
- Maintain the drainage tubes and bandages.
- Candidates must take a proper diet.
- Applicants must take prescribed drugs.
- Do not scratch the treatment area.
What Is The Cost Of The Procedure?
The cost of a lower body lift in Dubai ranges from AED 15,000 to AED 25,000. if your procedure is very complicated, the cost can reach AED 30,000. Other factors that can influence the price include the surgeon’s expertise. The clinic’s location, and the body part being treated. You should see a plastic surgeon before deciding on this surgery. The plan suggests the best treatment that will meet your budget. This will assist you in achieving your aesthetic objectives.
Will Insurance Cover The Expenses Of The Treatment?
Insurance is unlikely to cover the surgery for cosmetic reasons. Which means you’re interested in it to improve your appearance. If drooping skin is creating medical problems, such as repeated infections. Then your insurance may cover treatment. Approval is not covered by the type of insurance. Because you have your personal circumstances.
What To Expect From Surgery?
The major advantage of a lower body lift is that it removes extra epidermis and fat. It is suitable for the waist, thighs, and buttocks. Because everyone is unique, the predicted outcomes will vary. But benefits often include:
- sculpted and molded lower body.
- Self-esteem is high.
- Overhanging skin is removed from the body.
- The outcomes of the treatment are visible.
- Looking and feeling more confident
- It boosts the figure.
- The procedure tightens the droopy skin.
- It provides you with an attractive curve.
- After weight fluctuation, it enhances your impression.
- Tone the body as per your goals.
What Are The Risks Of The Treatment?
Scarring is the initial adverse effect of a lower body lift. But it can be concealed with pants or a bikini. There are some other hazards of this procedure. That you should be informed of before proceeding:
- Swelling is abnormal.
- Deep vein thrombosis.
- Excessive bruising.
- Infectious disease.
- Spreading of wounds.
- Healing takes time.
- Skin sagging on a regular basis.
- Constant discomfort.
How Does Recovery From The Procedure Go?
Bandages protect the incision while it heals after your treatment. To reduce swelling, you may be urged to wear a snug-fitting garment. There will be small tubes under your skin to drain extra fluid. To relieve pressure on the incision. Applicants must spend the recuperation time sitting in a comfortable chair. You should do the following during recovery:
- The applicant must change the bandages.
- Take care of your drains.
- Get proper rest and follow a healthy diet to aid in healing.
- During the early phases of rehabilitation, avoid bending at the waist.
- Ap[plicant must stop engaging in strenuous workouts.
- Submerge wounds in baths, pools, or oceans/seas.
When Will You See The Results?
Your lower torso will appear smaller soon after surgery. Swelling and bruising will take several weeks to go away. Wounds diminish with time but never vanish. Skin and tissue can take up to a year or more to adjust to their new posture.
What Are The Alternatives To This Treatment?
Aside from standard body lifting, there are many alternatives to consider. That can assist you in gaining couture shape:
- Fat transfer.
- Cool model.
- Fat freezing.
- Laser treatments.
Is It A Painful Treatment?
You will not experience any discomfort during surgery. Because you will be sedated. But once the anesthetic wears off, you will experience pain. Depending on how you will recover. This pain could last one to two weeks. Your doctor may prescribe pain relievers to keep you comfortable. The level of comfort depends on the condition of the patient. If you are a healthy patient, then you will be comfortable.
How Much Time Is Needed To Lift A Body?
A body lift is a complex surgical treatment. That can take 6–8 hours to complete. This surgery might take a long time. Because it is combined with other surgical treatments. Liposuction, arm lifts, stomach tucks, and butt lifts are all examples. It is determined by the dropping of the skin.
Lower Versus Upper Body Lift
Upper-body lift surgery is combined with lower-body lift surgery. Upper body surgeries remove leftover skin and fat from the chest, upper back, and arms. It may also include male gynecomastia surgery. lower body lift treatment in Dubai target extra skin and fat pockets around the abdomen. It also works in the lower back, buttocks, hips, thighs, and legs.
Will The Scars On My Lower Body Last A Year?
Scars are an unavoidable side effect of any procedure that involves incisions. Because a lower body lift needs incisions. You will have some scars. We will give you information on how to care for your incision sites. So that your scars fade with time. For the first few months, the scars will appear pink and red. This will disappear over time and be invisible after a year.