The Ultimate Guide To FUE Hair Transplant
Hair loss occurs when new hair does not replace old hair that has fallen out. In most situations, hair loss can be the reason for the aging process. It can happen by hereditary factors rather than a systemic disease. In their 40s, many men and women see pattern baldness or thinning hair. Protein deficiency, mental trauma, and hormonal changes are causes of this issue. Pregnancy or menopause are all reasons for hair loss. Hair loss because of diseases such as iron deficiency anemia and thyroid illness.
There are several options for covering areas effect by hair loss. Including the use of hair fiber powder, hair extensions, and wigs. If you want a more permanent hair loss therapy with natural-looking results. Then a fue hair transplant in Dubai is best for your needs. But you must be curious about which transplant will be reliable. Yes, FUE hair transplant in Dubai is the best hair restoration choice.
Why do people get hair transplants?
Growing bald has many negative effects on a person’s head. It increases people’s insecurity and self-consciousness. It affects their activities and conduct. In such circumstances, the best alternative is to seek a permanent remedy. Such as hair transplants. People used to use hair plugs or wigs to cover up baldness or thinning hair. They were, yet, prominent and appeared somewhat odd. People were even more self-conscious because of hair loss. But, hair transplants were invented. Hair transplants nowadays seem so natural that even hairdressers can’t tell the difference. It not only seems more natural than hair plugs or wigs, but it is also less expensive.
Who is a suitable candidate for the procedure?
There are various reasons you might not be a suitable candidate. It depends on your age, hair type, or scalp characteristics. The finest candidates will meet the following criteria.
- Hair loss because of male or female pattern baldness for at least five years.
- Individuals with reasonable expectations.
- Individuals must know that they may continue to lose hair after the treatment.
- Applicants must not be receiving any chemotherapy.
- People over the age of 25 who have a stable hair loss pattern.
- If you want to make them look younger by restoring their hair,
- If candidates experience hair loss.
- Applicants must not be suffering from any chronic or cancer disease.
People with low hair density, diffuse patterned alopecia, and a sick donor location. Individuals with a lack of patience and financial resources are poor candidates.
What are the success rates of the procedure?
In most situations,FUE Hair Transplant in Dubai are more effective. Then over-the-counter hair restoration solutions. But applicants must keep this in mind. The percentage of transplanted hair that will regrow after 3-4 months. It can range from 10% to 80%. Dormant hair follicles or sacs that currently contain hair. They produce less effective effects. While hair transplants are effective, they are not for everyone. Because most transplants involve harvesting existing hair. They are ineffective for individuals who have:
- If you have baldness or widespread thinning.
- If your hair is effect by medicines or chemotherapy.
- Scarring on the scalp because of injuries
If you are a suitable candidate for a hair transplant, find a reputable surgeon and clinic. Then the results and price of the procedure will be well worth it.
Types of hair transplants
The procedure for restoring natural hair and boosting confidence is not new. But advancement in technology revolves around innovative ideas in each era. But new methods always come with extra benefits. The following are the most common types of hair transplant methods used today:
In this procedure, a long thin sliver of tissue will extract by the expert from the donor area. It mostly takes in the back and sides of the scalp. The procedure involves the extraction of hair strips. By using a stereo-microscopic dissection. The incisions are then healed, leaving a thin fine scar. The hair follicles are not dangerous. Because the grafts are taken with a stereomicroscope. That’s why little channels not interfering with blood circulation, hair grows faster. Finally, a suture closes the wounds of the surgery. It leaves a small scar that is not visible unless the hair trimming.
Benefits of the FUT technique:
The procedure is very innovative and side-effect-free. It offers the following benefits from the procedure:
- More hair follicles can be transplanted in a single session.
- The treatment is effective for brow and beard transplantation.
- The procedure takes less time to deliver the effects.
- The procedure is famous for its low cost.
- In patients with white hair, the method leaves no trace.
The procedure involves taking hair grafts from the donor area. It works by taking a specific instrument and implanting it in bald areas. The advantage of using this technique is its efficiency. It is a fast hair restoration strategy. The procedure is more popular than the older FUT technique. With this technique, grafts are taken with a special device from the donor area. They were then implanted in 0.7/0.8 mm channels. This process is carried out by using special inserts with no cutting or abrasion.
Advantages of the FUE Technique
FUE Hair Transplant in Dubai is more reliable than all the other methods. It offers more benefits than FUT. The following are the key benefits of the procedure:
- The procedure is more straightforward and prompt.
- Its results are more reliable and long-lasting.
- Roots recover in 24 to 48 hours.
- With no incisions or stitches necessary.
- And with no loss of texture or feeling.
- Because of the small incision, the recovery time is shorter.
- It is a painless procedure.
What is the cost of the procedure?
The cost of an FUE hair transplant in Dubai is less expensive. The expenses range from AED 7,000 to AED 14,000. Prices of the treatments are not constant. Expenses depend on many factors. The following are the cost-influencing elements:
- The experience of the doctor.
- The location of the clinic.
- The condition of the patients.
- The severity of the applicants.
- The needs of the patients.
Step-by-step procedure for FUE hair transplant
The procedure is very convenient and effective. The procedure has the greatest advantage. It allows for the greatest number of grafts to be taken. It also leaves no scars on the donor. Every hair transplant is tailored to the person. Because everyone’s hair loss is unique. Because each hair transplant will be unique as well. Before arranging your hair transplant, keep four factors in mind. Which includes distribution, density, direction, and angle. If the expert pays attention to these factors. You will get natural, thick, and appealing results. FUE hair transplants for men and women involve the following steps:
- The first step is graft extraction in the target area.
- It entails assessing your hair for suitable donor locations.
- The experts take the hair root by using a specific micro-motor.
- Then the microscopic canals in the target area receive the grafts.
- The expert inserts these hair follicles into the canals.
- Then the treatment area will be covered with a bandage.
- Then you will be instructing for post instructions.